TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Us. While using our Services, including contacting us, creating an account, or applying for a position, we may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, e-mail, phone number, and zip code. Certain features of the website and/or mobile application may allow you to upload information about prescription medicines that interest you. Further, where expressly designated by MM, some portions of the Services may be used by active KASS SHULER, P.A. clients to communicate pursuant to an attorney/client relationship. You may choose whether or not to provide such information; however, the information may be required to respond to your request.
We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, in order to better understand your use of our Services and how we can improve them. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. See more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information. To prevent data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the opt-out browser add-on.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect:
- to facilitate your requests for a free case evaluation and determine your legal needs;
- to provide you with legal and other services you request;
- to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you, including placing calls or sending texts using any automated technology, including prerecorded messages;
- to send you newsletters, legal updates, event information, marketing communications, and other information that may interest you;
- to operate, troubleshoot, and improve the Service;
- to understand how people are using the Services, including by generating and analyzing statistics;
- to improve and customize communications and advertisements;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
- to protect our rights or property, and the security and integrity of our business, the Services, users, and our third-party business partners and service providers.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- KASS SHULER, P.A. may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, analytics providers, and information technology providers.
- KASS SHULER, P.A. may disclose aggregate, de-identified information (i.e. stripped of information that identifies you) to third parties in connection with internal analysis or marketing.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communication from us, you can let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or by mail at the address provided below in “Contact Us”. The electronic marketing communications we send may also contain an opt-out mechanism. Please note that it may take up to 10 calendar days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request. Please also contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate.
KASS SHULER, P.A. takes commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect the information we collect. Nevertheless, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
USING THE SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (813) 229-0900
Mail: 1505 North Florida Ave. Tampa, FL 33602
LAST UPDATED: September 18, 2019